Web design is my forte. I specialise in WordPress websites. This versatile tool looks great on all devices from iPads to smart phones. I help businesses, charities and bloggers get off the ground by giving them websites they can manage themselves. WordPress offers a fully customisable, stylish template which can be updated in seconds and seamlessly links with a variety of social media channels. Running your own website can be as easy composing a ‘tweet’ or sending an email!
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS: TOTAL CONTROL
A content management system (CMS) is a behind-the-scenes dashboard which controls your website. By logging in to a secure, password protected area, you can make changes to your content pages, upload photographs or post articles. The beauty is, all this can be done without needing to know HTML code or hiring a professional designer!
We specialise in CMS for smaller business, using the open-source, widely acclaimed WordPress system and the Thesis 2.0 design framework. Every site we design is completely unique, is simple to use and looks great on all types of media devices from iPads to smart phones.
THE BENEFITS OF WORDPRESS:
- Advanced, built-in Search Engine Optimisation gets you noticed quickly
- Fresh designs and clean page templates that compliment your branding
- Money savings in ongoing content updates and site maintenance
- Simple to use technical system that can be accessed by one or more nominated staff members
- Easy linking with other social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Linked In and You Tube
- Easy to monitor site traffic and audience targetting
AFFORDABLE PRICES, GREAT QUALITY
We aim to provide a total one-stop shop for small businesses, bloggers and charities. Our packages cover everything needed, from hosting and email accounts, to technical support and initial training. The following table denotes our most popular packages, as denoted within pricing options.
Our process starts with a design questionnaire and then we move on to the build and content design of your site. We work in stages to make sure you’re happy with the look of progress and we’ll provide initial training when it’s complete, to help keep your site running smoothly.